EB 5 SERVICES
There are many attorneys who call themselves immigration lawyers. However, it is difficult to find the one who will be able to explain each and every intricate aspect of the EB-5 visa. After all, an investment of over $500,000 is a substantial amount of funds, and as such must be approached with the outmost care, preparation, and attention to detail.
Attorney Yuri Tsyganov stands out from the competition, not only by building a career as a successful immigration attorney, but also by being an immigrant himself who is intimately familiar with the immigration process and the many issues that are related to moving to a new country. Mr. Tsyganov has experience working with EB-5 clients from countries such as Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Mexico, Venezuela, and France. This knowledge allows him to understand country-specific issues relating to international taxation, laws relating to international transfer of funds, country specific-business practices, and most of all the culture and background of his clients.
Below is a list of services which Mr. Tsyganov can provide for you or your family members:
REGIONAL CENTER SELECTION & EB-5 QUALIFICATION PROCESS
Each EB-5 investor is different from the next. Everyone has an industry that they are most familiar and comfortable with. After speaking with you in much detail, we can provide you with information as to which regional centers have a proven track record of obtaining Eb-5 visas for their investors, creating the necessary jobs, and finally lifting the temporary conditions to achieve a permanent green card.
Before you choose a Regional Center, we first determine if you and your family members are eligible for the EB-5 visa. We carefully evaluate your status as an accredited investor, the lawful source of your funds, any and all previous issues with legal authorities of your home country or anywhere in the world which can make you inadmissible in to the U.S. We also explore the possibility of other options for immigration to the U.S. and other countries in the world. Lastly, we help you decide if EB-5 is best for your family as well.
After you make the decision that EB-5 is your best choice for immigration, we can help you evaluate the immigration related aspects of the various Regional Centers which you see as viable. The following is the USCIS list of available Certified Regional Centers. Click Here We can also refer you to a reputable international tax attorney so that you may plan ahead before becoming subject to the U.S. tax laws after obtaining temporary permanent residency.
SERVICES FOR INVESTORS
After you select a Regional Center, we will assist you with the EB-5 application process:
- Work with Regional Center representatives to help you obtain answers to specific questions regarding the Private Placement Memorandum, Subscription Agreement, and Escrow Agreement
- Assist you with transferring funds in to the Escrow Account of the Regional Center by implementing our knowledge of country specific international transfer of funds regulations
- Present you with a detailed checklist of all information and documentation required to file the I-526 petition with the USCIS
- Carefully review your documentation in order to increase the chances of the approval of your I-526 petition with the USCIS
- Assist you with professional translation services of any foreign language documentation submitted along with your petition to USCIS
- Work closely with the Regional Center to prepare and file your I-526 petition
- Provide you with constant updates regarding the status of your case
If the USCIS approves your I-526 petition, we will assist you and any of your family members with the application for temporary permanent residency (Green Card):
- If you are currently present in the U.S. in legal status:
- Provide you with a detailed checklist of the information and documentation needed for this stage of the process
- Prepare USCIS form I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status), I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) and I-131 (Application for Travel Document)
- File your adjustment of status application packet with USCIS
- Prepare you for the adjustment of status interview
- Monitor the status of your case until an interview date is issued
- If you are living abroad at the time of the approval of your I-526 application:
- Provide you with a checklist of documents and information required by the National Visa Center for Consular Processing (NVC)
- File the required Department of State (DOS) forms
- Request an interview date from the U.S. Consulate of your choice
- Work with Consulate officials to expedite your interview date
- Prepare you for the interview
Our work does not stop after your receive your temporary permanent residency (Green Card): We will continue to monitor the Regional Center to ensure that it is fully in compliance with all immigration related requirements and procedures necessary to successfully remove the temporary conditions from your Green Card
- Throughout the year we will contact the Regional Center on numerous occasions and request a full disclosure of the current status of the job creation
- Provide you with updates of the Regional Center’s progress regarding job creation
- Counsel you on the importance of complying with the rules and regulations associated with maintaining your status as a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Prove you with assistance on any other law related issues and or questions you or your family may have
Two (2) years after USCIS grants you temporary permanent residency, you must remove the temporary conditions from your Green Card by filing USCIS form I-829. At this stage we will provide you with the following services:
- Contact the Regional Center and request information and documents needed to show that your capital investment has remained “at risk” in the Regional Center and that requisite ten (10) employment positions have in fact been created
- Conduct a careful review of the documentation provided by the Regional Center and request any documentation that may be missing
- Provide you with a detailed checklist of the documents and information needed
- Prepare and file USCIS form I-829
- Monitor the status of your case and provide you with updates
After successfully removing the temporary conditions from your Green Card you will become a permanent resident of the U.S. This status allows you to become a U.S. Citizen, if you choose to. You become eligible for Citizenship five (5) years after the initial issuance of your temporary Green Card (assuming that the temporary conditions have been removed via the filing of the I-829 petition). If you chose to apply for Citizenship, we can provide you with the following services:
- Evaluate if you have successfully complied with all rules and regulations necessary to become a U.S. Citizen
- Provide you with a detailed checklist of all information and documentation needed to file for Citizenship
- File USCIS form N-400
- Prepare you for the interview as well as attend the interview with you